how to | rolling a blunt

7:26 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


If you'd have asked me to roll a blunt a year ago, you'd probably have been with a blank stare and a shrug. It honestly wasn't even a consideration to me--I've always been a glass smoker, and whenever my friends have wanted a blunt they've rolled it for us. 

When I moved to Vegas, I found myself seriously missing a tasty blunt. They use a considerable amount of weed, so they're not an everyday staple for me, but they're great for a special occasion or even to pamper yourself. After I got my med card, I was ecstatic to have access to prerolls--finally, a joint I didn't have to roll! But prerolls are expensive, and they're still not blunts, and with that I decided to learn. 


It took a lot of practice, and I smoked a LOT of shitty blunts, but finally I've perfected my technique and I gotta say, I'm pretty proud!

I don't know everything about rolling by any means, but I've learned a few tips and tricks and if you're also interested in rolling a better blunt, I'd love to share my methodology. 

Check out my how to below and let me know your blunt rolling tips & tricks in the comments! Until next time xoxo