product review | Evergreen Organix Cannabis Tincture

11:00 AM 6 Comments A+ a-

I was at one of my favourite dispensaries recently, browsing for a new product to try, when my budtender directed my attention to the edibles section. I don't typically enjoy edible products, because I feel like their effects can be kind of inconsistent for me, but my budtender insisted he had a product I would love: the cannabis tincture.



Cannabis tinctures have been used for centuries, but are probably best known for their role in 19th century medicine. In fact, canna-tinctures were a staple in the American family's medicine cabinet until the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 effectively banned the plant and any of its forms in the United States.

While many people picture a traditional tincture and think of those old-timey recipes that also included cocaine (yikes!) and other scary substances, a traditional cannabis tincture is essentially just cannabis and high-proof alcohol. My budtender recommended this product as its effects come on fairly fast and don't hang around nearly as long as an edible, making it a great choice for medicating when you just can't smoke.

This particular product, developed by Evergreen Organix, was listed as a "bubblegum tincture," and I asked whether this was because it tasted like bubblegum or it was derived from the hybrid Bubble Gum strain. My budtender wasn't certain what strain this was originated from, but one whiff confirmed its strong bubblegum flavour.



Tinctures are designed to be consumed orally, either under the tongue or mixed in with a drink. It does carry that weedy flavour that comes along with many edibles, so if you're sensitive to that taste, I would recommend to mix this in with a beverage (I think it would taste really good with a cup of sparkling water or Sprite). The dosage isn't very strong--it's 2 to 3 mg of THC per drop--but if you're sensitive to edible products it's always a good idea to start slow. The good news about this product is that it only take 10 minutes or so to kick in, so if you don't feel anything by that point you'll know to up your dosage.

I decided to take this tincture with me for my daily activities, to put it to the test. I got to my office around 8 and decided to take about three drops to start my morning. Mornings are always kind of rough for me, so when I can I like to take a few tokes to get me relaxed and focused for the day.

I waited until about 9:30 to take my second dosage, and didn't feel a thing throughout. This time I took nearly a full dropper, and waited until lunch (12:30) with little effect. I didn't feel bad, but I also didn't feel stoney at all. I wondered if I'd wasted my money on a product that wouldn't work for me.


After my disappointment, I took to the internet to research this product a little more. I learned I wasn't alone...a lot of people are intrigued by tinctures, but since smokeables have been at the forefront of medical marijuana, there isn't a lot known about medicating with this product.

Some posters recommended tinctures moreso for headaches and nausea, and advised that there wouldn't be a strong psychoactive effect. Another poster suggested that the effects of a tincture are enhanced while smoking cannabis as well. I decided to try both of these scenarios to see if I might have a better experience.

The next time I tried the tincture was in the middle of my monthly cycle. I am a medical patient first and foremost and I rely on cannabis heavily during my period to help ease my headaches, nausea, cramping and the general grossness that comes with reproductive dysfunction. I figured this would be an excellent product to try for that. 

I took about a half dropper when I was feeling especially shitty--in place of the Excedrin I'd usually take or the deep breaths I usually rely on to get past the pain--and sure enough, I started to feel better almost right away. I didn't feel high at all, which was nice (as I was at work at the time and had a full docket of work), but I definitely felt my pain sort of floating away. I kept my heating pad on as I always do but I didn't feel the constant dull ache I've grown accustomed to. 

After an hour or two I redosed because although my pain was gone I felt it starting to try and creep back. I finished off my day feeling pretty okay. 

When I got home I decided to smoke a bowl, since I had nothing else to do and felt like really relaxing from my pain, and decided to pair with another half dropper to see the effects. 

I may not have gotten high initially, but add in a bowl of cannabis--and you're feeling pretty nice! I won't lie, I got super stoney. I wouldn't feel comfortable dual medicating like that if I'd had anything else to do, but it complimented the strain I smoked (Flo) very nicely and got me nice and relaxed. I think I watched Game of Thrones and fell asleep after but to be truthful I can't remember. Sometimes those medication sessions are exactly what you need.

You can make your own tinctures at home, which is great for those who need a particular strain profile, but for its price--$30--this tincture is a great value. This isn't a product I'd necessarily keep around, since I prefer the experience and effects of smoking; however, this is a great product for those who don't want to or can't smoke, or who are looking for a way to medicate during the day. Evergreen Organix tinctures are available at Thrive Cannabis Marketplace, Inyo Fine Cannabis, Essence Vegas and probably your favourite dispensary, too! Check it out and let me know what you think--tinctures or nah?

6 comments

Write comments
atif xhaikh
AUTHOR
June 9, 2018 at 4:53 AM delete

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
 Dispensaries Near Me

Reply
avatar
atif xhaikh
AUTHOR
July 13, 2018 at 4:36 AM delete

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
Dispensaries Near Airport

Reply
avatar
vapesourcing
AUTHOR
August 20, 2018 at 2:48 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
vapesourcing
AUTHOR
August 20, 2018 at 2:51 AM delete

There are many kinds of e-juice in the vaping market now, so it’s hard for us to choose your favorite flavor. As for me, naked 100 berry belts e-juice in stock is the best choice because of good flavour with the low price. I think it’s the right choice for many vapers. wismec luxotic mf box kit free shipping can also bring you the best vaping experience.

Reply
avatar
Edward
AUTHOR
March 5, 2019 at 3:00 AM delete

TEXT: +1 (209) 694-4529 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS, RICK SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, DISTILLATE CARTRIDGES, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT

Got Flowers like Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13….

TEXT: +1 (209) 694-4529

Wickr…. cannabistrader

WEBSITE: https://cannabitrader.com/

HASH OILS FOR SALE
Raw Distillates
Black oil,
Indian oil,
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
Shatter
BUTANE OIL
GORILLA glue
And we sell at :
Our oils are goods for pain, cancers, insomnia and others diseases.

OUR OILS ARE OF HIGH THC AND CBD, POTENCY AND CONCENTRATION OF PURITY 99.9%. WE ALSO HELP PATIENTS GET THE RIGHT QUALITY AND STRAIN OF OIL OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR THE TREATMENT OF THEIR HEALTH PROBLEM.WE ALSO SELL OUT THE CANNABIS OIL WITH A GUIDE MANUAL WITH THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS HEALTH ISSUES WITH CANNABIS OIL.

We guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and ~~~~~~~~~~ sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering.

Text: +1 (209) 694-4529
Wickr: cannabistrader
Email: sales@cannabitrader.com
Website: https://cannabitrader.com

Reply
avatar
December 18, 2021 at 4:56 PM delete

Wie kann ich in Deutschland einen Führerschein kaufen. whatsapp..+351937347535

{impfstoffjones@gmail.com}kaufen
Lizenzklasse b (impfstoffjones@gmail.com) Kaufen
whatsapp..+351937347535
Motorradführerschein (impfstoffjones@gmail.com)) Webseite Haben Sie in der Fahrschule wiederholt durchgefallen oder haben Sie Angst vor Prüfungen?
Sie haben eine MPU-Bestellung in Deutschland oder haben Ihren Führerschein aufgrund von Alkohol- und Drogenmissbrauch verloren? Wir haben die Lösung für Sie, wir können Ihnen innerhalb von 4-5 Werktagen einen neuen registrierten und rechtmäßigen Führerschein zur Verfügung stellen.
Wir sind Experten mit langjähriger Erfahrung in der Herstellung von datenbankregistrierten Führerscheinen, wir erstellen und registrieren Dokumente in der Datenbank der Regierung, Wir bieten nur originale hohe Qualitäten des echten EU-Führers
Lizenz. whatsapp..+351937347535
Kontaktieren Sie uns jederzeit und jederzeit
Diskretion.
{impfstoffjones@gmail.com}
whatsapp..+351937347535

whatsapp..+351937347535

whatsapp..+351937347535
{impfstoffjones@gmail.com}-Schlüsselwort:
mpu führerschein kosten
Führerschein in Deutschland kaufen
eu motorradführerschein kaufen
Führerschein Klasse B kaufen
Kosten für den Motorradführerschein

whatsapp..+351937347535
Führerschein ohne Prüfung
wo zu kaufen
Führerschein EU-Führerschein ohne Ankunft
Führerschein kaufen ohne
mpu führerschein ohne prüfung bekommen
eu führerschein kaufen
Führerschein Motorrad
LKW-Fahrer
Lizenzfragen
Führerschein ohne Prüfung kaufen
Führerschein in Deutschland
eu kaufen
Führerschein eu
führerscheininfo erfahrungen kaufen
Kaufen
Führerschein
ohne
Ankunft eu
Fahrer kaufen
Lizenz legal kaufen
Fahrer
Lizenzpolitur
Führerschein kaufen in Polen ohne Prüfung Führerschein in Österreich kaufen ohne Prüfung Führerschein in Deutschland kaufen Führerschein legal kaufen
legaler führerschein eu führerschein kaufen österreich
Führerschein ohne Prüfung Österreich
Kaufen
deutscher führerschein führerschein kaufen in
holland führerschein kaufen ohne mpu
eu fs
whatsapp..+351937347535
Sie können einen Führerschein kaufen, den Sie kaufen können
whatsapp..+351937347535
Führerschein ohne MPU-Führerschein
eu fs ohne mpu
europäischer führerschein
klasse b kosten
mpu-test
Führerschein c

Reply
avatar